Reverse Diabetes2 Now disclaimer
The conditions of this disclaimer apply to the https://reversediabetes2now.hk/ website. REVERSE B.V., a company with limited liability under Dutch law and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 67392512, holds this domain name. REVERSE B.V. trades under the name Keer Diabetes2 Om (Reverse Diabetes2 Now).
This website (reversediabetes2now.hk) is subject to the following conditions: By viewing this site and using the information provided on it, you agree to these terms and conditions:
• The information on this website is intended as general information. This information may be changed without further notice. While Reverse Diabetes2 Now took due care when compiling and maintaining the website, and used sources that are considered reliable, Reversediabetes2now.hk cannot guarantee that the information offered is correct, complete, and up to date. Reversediabetes2now.hk accepts no responsibility and Reversediabetes2now.hk expressly disclaims all liability in this regard. No rights can be derived from the information offered. Reverse Diabetes2 Now also does not guarantee that Reversediabetes2now.hk will function without error or interruption.
• Through hyperlinks and other means, Reversediabetes2now.hk website refers to information provided by third parties. Reverse BV has not assessed this information in terms of its reasonableness, accuracy, and completeness and whether or not it is current. Reversediabetes2now.hk expressly disclaims all liability in this regard.
•The information offered is not intended as a substitute for expert medical advice. If you use the information provided without verification or seeking further advice, you do so at your own expense and risk. The information available on this website is therefore purely intended as information for people with type 2 diabetes who want to participate in the Reverse Diabetes 2 Now Group Programme. It is expressly not intended as a guide for arriving at a diagnosis. Nor is the information intended as a guide for starting, changing or ending treatment. Your doctor must always make the diagnoses and supervise the treatment of all conditions. Reverse Diabetes2 Now is not designed to be an online consultation service. We will not answer specific questions about type 2 diabetes or the treatment prescribed for you. Please consult your GP or specialist for this.
• Reverse Diabetes2 Now, or the rightsholder, retains all rights (including copyrights) related to information presented on the Reverse Diabetes2 Now website. The content of reversediabetes2now.hk may not be published on another website or in any other type of media, either entirely or in part, without the rightsholder’s express permission.
• We encourage the printing of the information texts for personal use. Doctors are also permitted to print the information texts and give them to patients. The source of the information, in this case reversediabetes2now.hk, must then be stated.
• The exclusions and limitations of liability also apply to directors and employees of reversediabetes2now.hk.
•www.reversediabetes2now.hk, these Terms and Conditions, and the Disclaimer are governed by Dutch law.
Any e-mails from Reverse Diabetes2 Now are solely intended for the addressee(s). Other parties are not permitted to use this information. Disclosure, reproduction, distribution, and/or provision of this information to third parties is not permitted. Stichting Voeding Leeft and Reverse B.V. (which includes the Reverse Diabetes2 Now programme), in short Voeding Leeft, cannot guarantee that the contents of this e-mail message will be received correctly or completely, nor do they guarantee its timely receipt. Views, perceptions, opinions, and statements not related to business matters and expressed in this e-mail message can only be attributed to the author of this message and not to Stichting Voeding Leeft. We would like to point out that the confidentiality and integrity of information transmission by e-mail is not guaranteed. The e-mail messages may have been viewed or changed by third parties. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please contact the sender of this message at Voeding Leeft. We advise you to always use up-to-date anti-virus software.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a database or retrieval system, or published in any form or in any way, i.e. electronically, mechanically, on printouts, copies, or any other means without the publisher’s prior written permission. © 2017 REVERSE B.V.
Please pass any suggestions for improvements to the website to the editors of Reverse Diabetes2 Now by email (email@example.com)
The cookie preferences that you selected on your first visit to the website are easy to change.