Reverse Diabetes2 Now teaches participants to adapt their lifestyle so that they are able to reverse their type 2 diabetes, becoming and remaining healthier. The programme enables participants to have more control over their disease.
Participants learn about
- The physiology of type 2 diabetes.
- The functioning and effect of medication
- How to gain control over the disease and overcome mental obstacles.
- How to take better care of themselves.
- The importance of food quality rather than counting calories.
- How adopting a new food pattern can improve type 2 diabetes or even reverse it.
- How physical exercise and movement helps to reverse type 2 diabetes.
- The importance of feeling and feeding your body.
Find the complete program here